E-Path is an Australian Payment Gateway (e-path.com.au)
CompatibilityCommunity: 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 1.9.*
Enterprise: 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 1.9.*
E-Path is an Australian Payment Gateway(http://e-path.com.au/)
- Upgrade Proof Module.
- Tested for Magento version 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
- Easy to install & configure.
- Option to enable/disable
- Disable the Cache before Installation.
- If you see '404 Error page' in System > Configuration after installation, then try to log out & re-login.
- You will, of course, need to have an e-path.com.au account.
In order to apply: http://e-path.com.au/order.html
- Australian Dollar(AUD) should be added as base currency or the e-Path payment will not be activated.
- In order to change the base currency go to: System > Currency Setup > Currency Options > Base Currency.
- Drag and drop the app/* folder in the root of Magento installation
- Copy the template files if you have other than the default interface
- Go to Backend:
- System > Configuration > Sales > Payment methods > e-Path > Manage your setting here.
- You can leave the default setting for testing purpose
- Go to the frontend and proceed to checkout, you can see the e-Path Payment under the Payment Method tab.
- For test mode: in e-path.com.au site, you can use:
- Credit Card Number = 4111111111111111
- Name On Card = John Doe
- Card Type = Visa
- Credit Card Expiry Date = 12 / 25
You will be redirected to the e-path.com.au site. Complete the payment and the e-Path system will redirect you back to your Magento store.
e-Path is not a "live" gateway. The callback process will confirm the order based on the return URL trigger, but there is no data to be validated. It is up to the store owner to verify the payment from the gateway account.
Quote / Support:
How can I pay for MagePsycho extensions?
If I buy an extension, how would I get it?
After you make a purchase, the order will appear in the "My Orders" section of your personal account page.
As soon as the order status becomes completed the purchased extensions can be downloaded from "My Downloads" section.
How can I get the license key(s) for the purchased extension?
In case if you have't received any license key(s), please Contact Us with the order #.
Are your extensions open source or encrypted?
Do you provide Magento customization service?
Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
After 30 days from the date of purchase, the refund is not applied. You also cannot ask for a refund for the installation service or custom service.If you are looking for a specific solution for your store, please Contact Us.
Can I request a free trial?
But if you buy an extension and it doesn’t suit you in any way, you can request a refund with no risks on your side.
Moreover, most of our extensions have demos, where you can see how our modules work.
What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use MagePsycho extensions?
In the case of additional licenses, we do provide a good discount.
Will I get free support and updates?
It allows customers to select their required customer group at registration, using group drop-down or group code.Magento 2 Group Selector / Switcher5 reviewsRegular Price $75.00 Special Price $55.00
This Price Importer Extension for Magento 2 is the fastest import tool for updating different prices like regular, cost, MSRP/MAP, special, tier & customer group price via different methods (admin, CLI & cron jobs).Magento 2 Regular, Special & Tier Price Importer7 reviewsRegular Price $75.00 Special Price $55.00
This extension allows the store admin to manage(add, edit, delete, bulk import) regions/states & cities, converts text-input city field to the select dropdown in checkout address (shipping & billing) & customer address pages for both storefront and backend.Magento 2 Region & City Dropdown Manager7 reviewsRegular Price $99.00 Special Price $75.00