Mass Importer Pro: Price Importer (Regular, Special, Tier & Group Prices)
CompatibilityCommunity: 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 1.9.*
Enterprise: 1.5.*, 1.6.*, 1.7.*, 1.8.*, 1.9.*
Mass Importer Pro: Price Importer is the fastest import tool for importing/updating different prices like regular, special, tier & group price in Magento.
- Upgrade proof Module.
- Import tested for Magento Versions: CE 1.3.x - 126.96.36.199 & EE 1.12.x - 188.8.131.52
- Supports import of all kind of prices(Regular, Special, Tier & Group) available in Magento.
- Supports export of all kind of prices(Regular, Special, Tier & Group) in CSV format.
- Probably the fastest price import tool for Magento as it uses direct SQL queries instead of Magento's EAV model.
- Price import can be done via web interface, cron job schedules & command line .
- Option to configure Data Format(Currently it supports only the CSV file type, using a comma (,) as delimiter and double quotes(") as enclosure.)
- Option to configure price settings (Option to merge/replace the data for tier and group prices, Option to re-index data after import, cron job schedules etc.).
- Option to view Import History (Which file imported?, when?, import duration?, no of total rows?, no of imported rows?, no of skipped rows?, no of failure rows? etc.)
- Option to view Log Data in tabular format for analyzing the imported data.
- Option for relative & fixed price increment & decrement.
- Option for price rounding (normal rounding, rounding to nearest value).
- Option to check CSV data validity before importing.
Installation / Configuration
- Just copy & paste the 'app', 'shell' & 'var' folder provided in the extension zip file to the root of Magento Installation.
- If you are already logged in Admin panel during installation then try to logout & re-login.
- Go to Admin > Mass Importer Pro > Price Importer
- Here you can import the different types of prices via web-form.
- Also there is an option for CronJob & shell/command line based imports.
- Please follow the following documentation for more info:
- Disable the Cache before Installation or Refresh the Cache after Installation.
- Disable the Compilation (System > Tools > Compilation)
- If you get 'Access Denied' error in System > Configuration, then try to logout & re-login.
- Make sure folder: var/ is writable.
See Above (Changelog Tab)
Quote / Support:
- fixed Fixed cronjob invalid callback error
- fixed Fixed special_price formatting issue while exporting
- added Added version check (Magento 1.6+) for msrp price export/import
- fixed Fixed website wise price export for tier & group price
- fixed Fixed table prefix issue
- added Added cron job based price importing with logging feature
- added Added shell/command line based price importing with logging feature
- added Added price rounding feature (normal rounding, rounding to nearest)
Added relative(fixed & percentage) pricing for special, tier & group prices.
10 = Fixed Value
+10 = Increment current value by 10
-10 = Decrement current value by 10
10% = 10% of base price
+10% = Increment current price by 10%
-10% = Decrement current price by 10%
(this applies only for special_price, tier_price & group_price)
- changed Changed store view based pricing import to website based(as prices have either global or website level scope)
- added Added store wise price export
- added Added option for deleting special_price, special_from_date, special_to_date by marking the value with 'x' or 'X'
- added Added button for checking csv file format (beside of Price Import button)
- added Added Change log file: Changelog.txt
- added Added Uninstall file: Uninstall.txt
- changed Refactored the code
- added Added export facility for all types of prices in CSV format.
- added Added option for deleting tier price or group price by marking the value with 'x' or 'X'.
- changed Refactored the code.
- fixed Fixed bug for importing price for 'NOT LOGGED IN' customer group.
- added Added 'cost' field.
- added Added 'website_id' field for website wise tier / group price importing.
- added Added two new import types for tier / group pricing imports: Replace (Group) & Replace (All).
- fixed Fixed bug for importing group/tier price for non existence customer group.
How can I pay for MagePsycho extensions?
If I buy an extension, how would I get it?
After you make a purchase, the order will appear in the "My Orders" section of your personal account page.
As soon as the order status becomes completed the purchased extensions can be downloaded from "My Downloads" section.
How can I get the license key(s) for the purchased extension?
In case if you have't received any license key(s), please Contact Us with the order #.
Are your extensions open source or encrypted?
Do you provide Magento customization service?
Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
After 30 days from the date of purchase, the refund is not applied. You also cannot ask for a refund for the installation service or custom service.If you are looking for a specific solution for your store, please Contact Us.
Can I request a free trial?
But if you buy an extension and it doesn’t suit you in any way, you can request a refund with no risks on your side.
Moreover, most of our extensions have demos, where you can see how our modules work.
What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use MagePsycho extensions?
In the case of additional licenses, we do provide a good discount.
Will I get free support and updates?
It allows customers to select their required customer group at registration, using group drop-down or group code.Magento 2 Group Selector / Switcher5 reviewsRegular Price $75.00 Special Price $55.00
This Price Importer Extension for Magento 2 is the fastest import tool for updating different prices like regular, cost, MSRP/MAP, special, tier & customer group price via different methods (admin, CLI & cron jobs).Magento 2 Regular, Special & Tier Price Importer7 reviewsRegular Price $75.00 Special Price $55.00
This extension allows the store admin to manage(add, edit, delete, bulk import) regions/states & cities, converts text-input city field to the select dropdown in checkout address (shipping & billing) & customer address pages for both storefront and backend.Magento 2 Region & City Dropdown Manager6 reviewsRegular Price $99.00 Special Price $75.00