Mass Importer Pro: Price Importer is the fastest import tool for importing/updating different prices like regular, special, tier & group price in Magento.
- Upgrade proof Module.
- Import tested for Magento Versions: CE 1.3.x - 126.96.36.199 & EE 1.12.x - 188.8.131.52
- Supports import of all kind of prices(Regular, Special, Tier & Group) available in Magento.
- Supports export of all kind of prices(Regular, Special, Tier & Group) in CSV format.
- Probably the fastest price import tool for Magento as it uses direct SQL queries instead of Magento's EAV model.
- Price import can be done via web interface, cron job schedules & command line .
- Option to configure Data Format(Currently it supports only the CSV file type, using a comma (,) as delimiter and double quotes(") as enclosure.)
- Option to configure price settings (Option to merge/replace the data for tier and group prices, Option to re-index data after import, cron job schedules etc.).
- Option to view Import History (Which file imported?, when?, import duration?, no of total rows?, no of imported rows?, no of skipped rows?, no of failure rows? etc.)
- Option to view Log Data in tabular format for analyzing the imported data.
- Option for relative & fixed price increment & decrement.
- Option for price rounding (normal rounding, rounding to nearest value).
- Option to check CSV data validity before importing.
Installation / Configuration
1. Just copy & paste the 'app', 'shell' & 'var' folder provided in the extension zip file to the root of Magento Installation.
2. If you are already logged in Admin panel during installation then try to logout & re-login.
Go to Admin > Mass Importer Pro > Price Importer
Here you can import the different types of prices via web-form.
Also there is an option for CronJob & shell/command line based imports.
3. Please follow the following documentation for more info:
0> Disable the Cache before Installation or Refresh the Cache after Installation.
Disable the Compilation (System > Tools > Compilation)
1> If you get 'Access Denied' error in System > Configuration, then try to logout & re-login.
3> Make sure folder: var/ is writable.
4> Visit official site for more info: http://www.magepsycho.com/mass-importer-pro-price-importer-regular-special-tier-group.html
1.1.1 - 1.1.2
- Fixed cronjob invalid callback error
1.1.0 - 1.1.1
- Fixed special_price formatting issue while exporting
- Added version check (Magento 1.6+) for msrp price export/import
- Fixed website wise price export for tier & group price
- Fixed table prefix issue
0.1.5 - 1.1.0
- Added cron job based price importing with logging feature
- Added shell/command line based price importing with logging feature
- Added price rounding feature (normal rounding, rounding to nearest)
- Added relative(fixed & percentage) pricing for special, tier & group prices.
10 = Fixed Value
+10 = Increment current value by 10
-10 = Decrement current value by 10
10% = 10% of base price
+10% = Increment current price by 10%
-10% = Decrement current price by 10%
(this applies only for special_price, tier_price & group_price)
- Changed store view based pricing import to website based(as prices have either global or website level scope)
- Added store wise price export
- Added option for deleting special_price, special_from_date, special_to_date by marking the value with 'x' or 'X'
- Added button for checking csv file format (beside of Price Import button)
- Added Change log file: Changelog.txt
- Added Uninstallation file: Uninstall.txt
- Refactored the code
0.1.1 - 0.1.5
- Added export facility for all types of prices in CSV format.
- Added option for deleting tier price or group price by marking the value with 'x' or 'X'.
- Refactored the code.
- Fixed bug for importing price for 'NOT LOGGED IN' customer group.
0.1.0 - 0.1.1
- Added 'cost' field.
- Added 'website_id' field for website wise tier / group price importing.
- Added two new import types for tier / group pricing imports: Replace (Group) & Replace (All).
- Fixed bug for importing group/tier price for non existence customer group.
Quote / Support:
More Free/Paid Extensions
- Very good extension and easy to use Review by jari
With this extension you can download your current prices from Magento - change them and upload them back. This is 100% easier and better working than any other price import extension.
(Posted on 6/1/2015)
- Easy, fast and nice support Review by Albert
We needed some modifications to the domain license, and got changed in seconds. (Posted on 1/20/2015)
- it's good Review by ldoudon
- Works As Described - Excellent Support Review by OlyVapes
- Best extension I have bought in a long time!! Review by Simon
Needed a little help with getting my special price correct and support replied within 5 mins.... again saving me time!
Many Thanks to Magepsycho for this great help!! :) (Posted on 6/3/2013)
- Best extension I have bought in a long time!! Review by bigdecs
- Very happy with the extension and would highly recommend it Review by srailkb
I also requested something special for my specific application and received an immediate reply. A file was available for me within a few days, and it worked flawlessly, doing everything I had asked for.
I'm very happy with the extension and would highly recommend it. It doesn't modify any core files, so installation is a breeze (I didn't even bother putting in on my test server - went straight to production.)
I was very happy with the service -- questions were quickly answered and my special request was handled exceptionally well! 5-star for me. (Posted on 3/26/2013)
- Simple installation, straight-forward documentation, and extremely valuable. Review by taburl
Most extension installations, no matter how trivial the duties of the add-on in question, are often a bit of a pain, just because of the level of customization in place on our site. Not here. It required no additional effort or troubleshooting to get installed and working. The included CSV examples were sufficient to show us how to get started.
We were able to use this extension to import a plain old CSV sheet to update our prices across the board. Even the first attempt worked perfectly. This will save us a significant amount of time with the initial migration to Magento, and in future seasonal price changes. It really is a lifesaver which I'd wholeheartedly recommend to anyone -- especially at this price.
Oh, and the developer has been very prompt in handling minor requests to update development/live domains for licensing. (Posted on 2/14/2013)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $75.00
Special Price $45.00As low as: $30.00
Regular Price: $100.00
Special Price $75.00
Regular Price: $55.00
Special Price $35.00As low as: $26.25